Super Simple Glow Lantern Craft Perfect for Outdoor Fun
If you have children, then you automatically know the importance of a having some sort of nightlight or glow lantern. Not only will your little ones love to take the time to build their own glow lantern craft, but truth be told…it’s actually kinda pretty cool to look at, too.
So goodbye to the traditional nightlight that gives off that one plain color and say hello to this lantern craft that is certain to make your little one smile.
In our family, we like to go camping…a lot. Our girls love camping during the day, when the sun is shining brightly. But once that sunset starts and it begins to get a little darker, the wants and needs for a nightlight start to show up.
Not only does this Glow Lantern Craft help your child transition through that time from light to darkness, but it’s also a great family craft to be able to make together!
Supplies Needed for the Glow Lantern Craft
- 1 pack 8 count glow bracelets
- 8oz mason jar
- Mason jar wire handle
Simple Instructions for the Glow Lantern Craft
- “Crack” each glow stick down its entire length
- One at a time form each glow stick into a bracelet shape and push the glow stick down into the mason jar so it hugs the jar from the inside
- Repeat step 2 until all 8 glow sticks are inside your jar hugging the inside (if your jar is larger, just add more glow sticks)
- Screw your lids back on and place the mason jar wire handle around the rod and lock in place
This Glow Lantern Craft literally couldn’t be any easier! It’s extremely versatile and perfect for so many occasions!
Make and take it camping, use it as a fun birthday craft, or even have fun on Halloween and line the driveway with these adorable glow lanterns! They’re so adorable and versatile that you literally can’t go wrong with however you decide to use them!